Winter in Aspen
( / )Unavailable
Please select all options.
Our very own line is finally here!
Inspired by a 90s log cabin stay in Aspen, this high-quality jumper is made from 100 per cent recycled materials.
And they're even PETA-approved vegan friendly.
These vintage-inspired designs are sure to be a wardrobe staple for years to come and is THE softest material.
We're so excited to share it with you all and we hope you love them as much as we do.
- Set-in sleeve
- 2x2 Rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Inside herringbone back tape
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck
- Single needle topstitch at neckline
- Armhole, sleeve hem, and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
Size and Fit:
- Small = chest 56.5cm length 66cm sleeve 61.5cm
- Medium = chest 59cm length 70cm sleeve 64cm
- Large = chest 62cm length 72cm sleeve 65.5cm
- Wash similar colours together, wash and iron inside out.
- Brushed Sweatshirt, 85% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester.
- These are made to order. Please allow up to 14 days from the date of your purchase for delivery.